Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Post

I'm afraid that I just didn't get round to the Lucky Snapping challenge last week.  Here are my offerings for Easter Sunday though.  
As we did last year we went to the Sunrise Service in the park and then climbed a hill overlooking the town for a hot picnic breakfast.

I used them for my weekly layout.

I'm off school this week but feeling a bit sorry for myself as I broke a tooth on Thursday and went down with a cold on Sunday.  I am not in any pain with the tooth but have had to cancel a dentist appointment because of my cold.  Hopefully I will get on here a bit more than I have been.



1 comment:

  1. Great idea for that hot picnic breakfast!
    Your layout is stunning!
    Sorry about your tooth troubles.
    I hope everything OK now.

    ReplyDelete